Friday, December 7, 2007

Trez and I

Trez, my partner, as I've mentioned in earlier posts, is my blockmate. We started the relationship in Oct of 2006.

That Day

We were in my condo near our school trying to do our respective papers for school. That's because we hang out at my place most of the time, my blockmates I mean. The whole block has considered my place their home near school. It's where we'd mostly hang ot in long breaks, have sleepovers for project-making, watch movies, and a lot more. But during that day, it was only I and Trez.

He came on to me. A few months back, I asked if i could borrow his phone. He said yes with a "Huwag mo bubuksan inbox ha?" I mean come on, who wouldn't after being told such? So i did. And there i found out he had a boyfriend then. I was shocked, i knew his bf.

Back to my place. We were both lying chest down on my bed with our laptops in front of us. Usual guy talk, kalibugan. We were makulit, very physically makulit. Pero hindi naman dahil sa kalandian, pero honestly, our entire block is really like that. Sobrang touchy kami lahat. Kahit nga yung hottest girl sa block, and possibly in our batch, umuupo lang sa hita ko kahit parang 2 inches below the belt lang ang palda nya. And sa block namin, ok lang yun. It's sorta normal already. So ayun nga kami kulitan ni Trez until, he put his hand inside my briefs and took it out agad. SHOCKED! CONFIRMED!

So there. With my recent break-up with my last girlfriend then, I was kind of longing for the feeling of human warmth against my body. The feeling of warm saliva running through my...
Then...

No comments: