Monday, December 3, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Hello WORLD!!!

This marks the birth of my, sad to say, real self.

I am a discreet bisexual guy. I am 20 years old. Currently, I am a graduating student of the university who knows no color other than blue.

What's my story? I have a partner! And for this blog, i shall refer to him as "Trez." I dunno why, I just love the name. That's the name I'll be giving my child in the future. (See, I am complicated)

Trez and I are blockmates. We've known each other since freshman year (2004) and became officially together October of 2006. 

NO ONE in our block knows about our relationship. But, of course, there are the usual teases regarding our being too close. See, we are with each other all the time. We virtually have the same schedule (intentional) and classes (again)

So this blog will be my channel of expression. Whenever I feel happy or sad or whatever about our relationship, I have no one to talk to. I have no one to share it with except him. 

Expect my stories the following days!

Hope you guys frequent this site.

THANKS!!!

- - - T.T.- - - 

No comments: